SOLAR ENERGY AUSTRALIA
Get a free quote. Call Energis on 1300 782 217 or fill in the email form below.
Why You Should Get A Quote From Energis Australia
- We work with you to deliver exceptional value. If you find a cheaper price for the same product we will beat it by 5%
- All our panels come with a 25 year warranty and all jobs have a standard 10 year installation warranty*
- Reputed high quality branded product
- Flexible payment options to help you to buy a system you need now!
- Speedy turnaround times with installations.
- Expert installers Accredited by the Clean Energy Council, We will do the job right the first time.
- 100% Australian owned. We offer excellent support to our commercial and residential customers.
- Peace of mind with our 7 day money back guarantee.
THE THREE WAYS TO BUY RESIDENTIAL SOLAR ENERGY.
1. Buy Solar Energy System Outright
Residential customers can choose to buy their Solar Power outright.
How does it work?
- Pay upfront and get all the available discounts.
- You own the asset outright.
- Your electricity rate from the clean green solar power is locked in and would not increase for the life of the system.
Immediately add value and green ratings to your home.
- We offer up to 10 years of installation warranty. This is separate to the 25 years warranty on solar panels. So you enjoy all tax benefits risk free.
2. Payment Plan
Eligible customers are able to go solar with as little as $0 Deposit and repayments spread up to 5 years. This is a month to month payment plan for a solar power system.
How does it work?
- Aus1 Energis installs a solar power system on your premise and you make monthly repayments on the system for a period of time, commonly most customers prefer 3 years.
- The repayments are a fixed monthly payment.
- Aus1 Energis is responsible for the maintenance of the system. This allows you to have a risk free spread of the cost of a solar installation.
- At the end of the term the customer owns the PV system
- Little or no deposit up front means you can go Solar TODAY!
- Aus1Energis looks after the maintenance of the solar power system.
- Immediately add value and green ratings to your home.
3. Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)
A Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) is an agreement between Aus1 Energis and the customer to supply electricity at a cheaper rate than provided by an electricity retailer. With an Aus1 Energis Solar PPA, Aus1 Energis installs a Solar Power System at the customer’s premises and takes on the full ownership and maintenance of the solar power system. The customer only purchases the electricity generated by the solar power system which on most occasions is much cheaper than what customers are paying for the electricity from the grid.
How does an Aus1 Energis Solar PPA work?
The way the power purchase agreement works is very simple.
- Aus1 Energis will pay for a solar power system. A PPA can be applied for residential and commercial customers.
- Once installed, commissioned and producing electricity, you’ll be sent a monthly account for the electricity produced and used by you.
- The repayments can be a flat monthly rate, or increase fractionally during the course of your contract, perhaps linked to the consumer price index. This price on most occasions is between 30%-60% lower than that of the current electricity retailer rates from the grid. You enjoy these benefits for 15 years!
- Any additional power you are not using will be fed back to the grid and a credit, if available, will be paid to Aus1 Energis.
- No upfront capital costs
- Only pay a tariff for the power as you do normally to the grid electricity retailer.
- Aus1 Energis will pay for the system.
- No technology or service risks.
- Aus1 Energis takes care of all the operation and maintenance in relation to the system with no cost to you.
- A much cheaper Electricity rate with no risk attached.
- For our own good, Aus1 Energis will guarantee the electricity produced because if we only make money if the solar power system will produce electricity for the entire term.
- Immediately add value and green ratings to your home
*These calculations are not intended to provide an exact assessment of return of investment for our solar products. They are meant to provide information to our customers as an indicative guide as it does not consider all possible parameters. These calculations cannot be used as a basis for a decision however we encourage you to verify the figure and calculations carefully.
SOLAR ENERGY AUSTRALIA
Find out which solar energy option is best for you.
For a free consultation call Energis on 1300 782 217 or fill in the email form above
Aus1 Energis Pty Ltd
- 17 McClure Rd,
Kensington, VIC 3031
- Telephone: 1300 782 217
Copyright 2017. All Rights Reserved